Traditional general dentistry fee-for-service practice.
• Established practice with a retiring dentist
• Beautiful, modern recently expanded downtown office with 6 ops
• High-tech fully digital modern equipment
• No Medicaid and No PPOs
• hygiene dept producing 34% of the total practice productivity
• Last year’s Collections were $1.1M with annual profitability over $400k
• Seller willing to stay and mentor a new owner
As dental brokers, we like to stay informed on trending topics and selling points to dental practice transisitons. Review our articles to learn more about trending topics within the dental industry and evaluate where your business operation or technical skills can develop. Check back frequently to see what new articles or topics are posted here.
No matter how excited or relieved you may feel, jumping into your new recruitment exercise without any thought will just hurt you in the long run. Ask yourself these important questions before you even place your first…
Respect starts at the top, and the best way to earn an employee’s respect is to pay it forward. As a practice owner, you get to make most of the rules, as well as set the stage in terms of the conduct you want your employees…
A medical emergency is one event that dental practices should be prepared for, and the level of preparation determines whether the emergency is handled successfully or not. In this article, we will examine how to develop a…
Brighten up your practice with some low-key decorations such as lights or snow on the windows. Perhaps hang Christmas bulbs or snowflakes from the ceiling.
If you usually play music in the practice you might want to swap it…